Double Relay Switch
Double Relay Switch
Double Relay Switch is designed to be installed in standard wall switch boxes or anywhere else where it is necessary to control two independent devices drawing up to 1500W each.
The Fibaro Double Relay Switch is a smart home device that allows you to control two independent electrical devices with a single switch. It can be used to control lighting, appliances, or any other electrical device that can be connected to an electrical outlet.
The Fibaro Double Relay Switch is a Z-Wave compatible device, which means that it can be integrated into a Z-Wave smart home network. This allows you to control the switch using a Z-Wave compatible smart home hub, such as the Fibaro Home Center, or using a Z-Wave compatible mobile app.
In addition to its basic switch functions, the Fibaro Double Relay Switch also provides advanced features, such as energy monitoring and scene control. With energy monitoring, you can track the energy usage of the devices connected to the switch and see how much energy they are consuming. With scene control, you can create custom scenes that can be triggered by the switch, such as turning on multiple lights at once or turning off all the lights in a room.
The Fibaro Double Relay Switch is designed to be installed in a standard electrical box, and it is easy to install and configure. Once installed, the switch is designed to blend seamlessly into your home, with a sleek design that is compatible with most decor styles.
Overall, the Fibaro Double Relay Switch is a versatile and reliable smart home device that provides convenient control of multiple electrical devices. Whether you are looking to automate your lighting, control your appliances, or monitor your energy usage, the Fibaro Double Relay Switch is an excellent choice for your smart home.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Executive element – electromagnetic, micro-gap relay switch
- May be oparated by momentary or toggle switches
- To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
- Power supply: 110-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Rated load current (resistive load): 6.5A per channel,10A total current
- Power consumption: up to 0.8W
- Power output (resistive load): 2x1500W for 240V AC2x750W for 120V
- ACIn accordance with EU standards: RED 2014/53/EURoHS 2011/65/EU
- Operational temperature: 0-35°C
- Active element: micro-gap relay switch μ
- Durability (resistive load, 6.5A): 200 000 switches
- For installation in boxes: Ø ≥ 50mm, depth ≥ 60mmRadio protocol:Z-Wave
- Radio signal power: up to 1mW
- Radio frequency: 868.4 MHz EU;908.4 MHz US;921.4 MHz ANZ;869.0 MHz RU;865.2 MHz IN;
- Radio transmits power: up to -1 dBm (EIRP)
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H)):42.50 x 38.25 x 20.30 mm
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this module be DC supplied?
No, only previous generation of the device was able to do so.
I want to control the lighting but I do not have Neutral wire. Can I connect Relay Switch to such circuit?
No. The Relay Switch needs to be connected to Neutral Wire. To control circuits where there is no Neutral wire at the switch location please refer to the Dimmer module.
Can I control non-potential output by the Relay Switch module?
Yes, you can – the relay is volt free by default.
What are association groups 1, 2 and 3 for?
Group 1 is assigned to S1, Group 2 is assigned to S2 and Group 3 is only used for reporting module’s state to the controller.
What are S1, S2 for?
These terminals are designed to be connected to the switch. S1 is designed to control O1 output, S2 to control O2 output.